Vilhelm Hearth & Home Patch Notes – Valheim 0.202.14 Patch today
alheim Hearth and Home patch Notes
Before we get into the details of the Valheim 0.202.14 patch notes, it is worth noting that not all of the new content is included in the patch notes. Developers claim that not even Odin’s all-seeing eyes or his ravens can see everything dropped in the Hearth and Home biomes, particularly in the Plains biomes. There are some secrets we cannot yet reveal. It’s available to you here.
- Weapons have been rebalanced.
- Redesigned blocking system (The current maximum HP significantly affects your ability to block attacks, stagger bar GUI added).
- Naming tamed animals
- Sensitivity settings for the Gamepad
- Addition of toggle button for auto-pickup
- Graphics settings (Active point lights & Active point light shadows)
- Friendly fire setting affects tamed creatures (i.e., you can’t harm a tamed animal unless you allow friendly fire or use a new Butcher knife).
- Other improvements and bugfixes
- Food rebalance (Most foods now provide stamina or health primarily, making food choices more exciting)
- Rebalanced food GUI redesigned to make it easier
- More than 10 new foods to try (Actually 12)
- The purpose of Tamed Lox is now clear
- Plains are populated by slimy creatures & locations
- New seeds that can be planted: Birch, Oak, and Onions
- New weapons: Silver knife and crystal battleax
- New shields: Iron buckler, Bone tower shield
- Butcherknife (Special tool for butchering tamed animal)
- Thunder stone (Sold By Trader)
- Accessory Lox
- New Darkwood building pieces such as shingle roofs and beams, decorations, and more
- There are new furniture options, such as a powerful stone throne or a steamy Viking hot tub.
- Crystal walls
- You can now create new types of stacks that show off your treasures and resources.
- Cauldron improvements: Spice racks, Butcher’s tables, Pots and Pans
- Cartography table (For sharing map data with other players
- Oven added (for baking bread and pie).
- Obliterator was added (Items be gone).
- Iron cooking station (Required for some meat types)