The Max Payne PC Version Full Game Free Download
Max Payne is a third-person shooter video game developed by Remedy Entertainment and published by Gathering of Developers in July 2001 for Microsoft Windows. Virtually all of the game-play entails bullet time-based gun-fights. Levels are usually simple, sometimes incorporating platforming and puzzle-solving components. The match’s story-line is advanced from the participant after Max’s inner monologue as the personality decides what his following steps ought to be. A number of the game’s levels include Payne’s surrealistic nightmares and drug-related hallucinations. At first, the player’s weapon is a semi automatic pistol. As the match advances, other firearms become available, such as melee and hand-thrown firearms. Some weapons can be dual wielded. Max regains wellness by taking painkillers, which may be seen through the levels. The game’s AI is determined by pre-scripted controls the majority of the behavior exhibited by opponents (for instance, carrying cover, retreating in the participant, or throwing grenades) is pre-scripted. The game-play of Max Payne revolves round nose time, a type of slow movement — when triggered, the passing of time is slowed down to such degree that the moves of bullets could be observed from the naked eye and also empowers Max to execute exceptional moves. Although Payne’s motion can also be slowed, the participant is still able to place the aiming reticle and respond instantly, giving an advantage over opponents. Sometimes, when the previous part of an enemy group has been murdered, the perspective switches into some third-person view circling a declining body. Similarly, the camera can stick to the route of a bullet fired by a sniper rifle.
Max Payne System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP (only)
- Processor: 450MHz AMD / Intel Processor
- RAM: 96 MB RAM (128 MB RAM or greater recommended)
- Graphics: 16MB Direct3D Compatible Graphics Card
- Storage: 830 MB Hard Drive Space for full install, 530 MB for minimum install
How To Download
1. Click on the “Download Game” button.
2. Download Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
3. Open the Installer, Click Next, and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
5. Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.
Download Free Game
Click on the below button to start Download Free Game. This is the complete offline installer and standalone setup for your PC