The Battle for Middle-earth II: The Rise of the Witch-king Free Game For Windows Update March 2022,
About The Battle for Middle-earth II – The Rise of the Witch-king
Electronic Arts has released The Lord of the Rings II: The Battle for Middle-earth II – The Rise of the Witch-king, a strategy video game that is real-time. It is based on the Lord of the Rings movie series. The game introduces Angmar, bringing to seven the number of playable factions.
The campaign is also based on Angmar. It includes eight missions that tell the story of the rise and fall of the kingdoms of Arnor and Witch-king of Angmar. All six factions were given new units, and all six received improved buildings and heroes. Each faction, except Angmar, received an elite hero unit. The elite hero units are limited in their health and damage.
They can only replenish their numbers at a healing facility. The War of the Ring mode has seen major improvements, such as army persistence from RTS to the World Map and the introduction of an economic to the World Map. Also, siege weapons were added to the World Map.
The Battle for Middle-earth II – The Rise of the Witch-king System Requirements
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor:1.6 GHz Pentium III or Athlon equivalent
- RAM:512 MB
- Graphics 64 MB AGP/PCIe NVIDIA GeForce3 and greater; ATI Radeon 9500, 8500 or greater
- Storage 3GB
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor:3.0 GHz Pentium 4 or Athlon equivalent
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- Graphics 128 MB PCIe only NVIDIA GPU 6600+ / ATI Radeon 93700+
- Storage 3GB
How to download and install The Battle for Middle-earth II – The Rise of the Witch-king
- Click the button below to download. You will be taken to The Battle for Middle-earth II – The Rise of the Witch-king download page.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After downloading The Battle for Middle-earth II. The Rise of the Witch-king is complete, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!