Rising World PC Latest Version Game Free Download
Please be aware this game is currently in Alpha country.
Growing Planet is an open-world sandbox match with randomly created, completely destructible environments.
Beginning with the most basic of resources, collect tools from enduring From the wildness. Evolve your own world to make one of the largest cities of time or a colossal castle, or just let your imagination run riot! If being creative is too much, connect with your buddies and get them to help.
Anything is possible!
Your purchase entitles you to receive all future upgrades free of charge!
Randomly created worlds
Completely modifiable environment
Both multiplayer and single manners
Mounts and drivable boats
200 distinct construction materials
Over 200 Distinct furniture and fittings
Over 200 things (weapons, tools, and utilities, etc.)
Upload images from the hard disk and place them on the planet
Explore Different biomes and dungeons
Sophisticated and deep network of subterranean temples
Environmental physics — trees and things
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit) or higher
- Processor: 2+ Cores, e.g., Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB VRAM, OpenGL 3.0, e.g. Intel HD Graphics 4000, NVIDIA GeForce GT 240, AMD Radeon HD 5650
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Java 8 compatible operating system. Recent graphics drivers have to be installed to ensure full OpenGL support; this may only apply in some cases. Please note: AMD Radeon HD 4000, HD 3000, and HD 2000 are not compatible due to discontinued driver support.
How To Download The Game
1. Click on the “Download Game” button.
2. Download our Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
3. Open the Installer, Click Next, and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
5. Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.
Download Free Pc Game
Click on the below button to start Free Download Pc Game. This is the complete offline installer and standalone setup for the PC game. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64-bit windows.