Outcast 2: A New Beginning brings the Dormant Franchise back to life
THQ Nordic and Appeal Studios presented Outcast 2: A New Beginning at the publisher’s 10th Anniversary Showcase. Outcast 2 is 20 years later than the original. It follows Cutter Slade’s return to Adelpha following his death in the original.
The Yods resurrected the cutter, but his new mission is something he could not have predicted. Cutter’s past, which includes the Talens, Adelpha’s people, is now catching up to him.
Outcast 2 – A New Beginning Brings Back the Dormant Franchise to Life
Here are the Outcast 2 features as described by THQ Nordic:
You can use your jetpack to quickly jump, air-dash, and glide through the amazing in-game open-world.
- You can combine dozens of modules to make your own weapon against the robot invaders.
- You have complete control over how you approach the story in this non-linear universe.
- Discover hidden temples and other dangerous wildlife, explore the world without borders
- Learn about the Talan culture and help them to free their villages. You can also access ancient Talan powers that use nature’s forces to defeat your enemies.
- Enjoy a stunning, hand-crafted world with an epic soundtrack composed by Lennie Moore, Outcast’s original composer.