Minecraft: Story Mode Full Version Mobile Game
About Story Mode
Telltale Games has published Minecraft: Story Mode, an episodic point and click graphic adventure video game. It is based on the sandbox game Minecraft. You can collect items and solve puzzles. Players can also talk to other characters through conversation trees and learn more about the story to help them decide what next. The current episode, as well as later episodes, will be affected by the player’s decisions.
Minecraft: Story Mode is designed to be family-friendly, in contrast to Telltale’s older games that have more emotional or mature overtones (including the death of key characters). The decisions made are meant to be emotional and pivotal, but they do not contain mature imagery or themes. The game-play included elements of crafting and building, which are essential to Minecraft. Combat and other action sequences are included in the game. They can be performed through quick-time events or more arcade-like controls like steering on a road to move debris around.
How to download and install Minecraft Story Mode
- Click the button below to download. The download page will redirect you to Minecraft: Story Mode.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After Minecraft: Story Mode is downloaded, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!