Mass Effect PC Download Free Full Game For windows
Mass Effect is an action-role-playing videogame developed by BioWare, and published by Microsoft Game Studios (electronic arts). Mass Effect lets the player play the role of Commander Shepard in a third-person view.
Before the game starts, Shepard’s gender and appearance are set by the player. Each of the six character classes offers enhanced combat abilities. The Soldier class, for example, is skilled in weapon damage and has better health.
The Sentinel class, on the other hand, is skilled in healing and protecting allies. Players have the option to transform their base class talent into one or two specializations at any point during the game. These depend on which class the player chooses. While any class can use any type of weapon, they only have the ability to use the weapons they’ve been trained in.
The overworld of the game is a galaxy map that can be explored by the player to complete quests. The majority of quests in the story are combat missions. Other quests involve collecting items or interfacing with non-player characters.
Six squad members are available to the player as they progress through the game. Each member has their own talents and can be improved upon. You can earn experience points in many ways. For example, you can complete quests or defeat enemies.
Or, you can find and collect items from the environment. Once a player has gained enough experience, they “level up” and are awarded Talent Points. These points can be used to help Shepard or other members of the squad develop their talents. Each talent can unlock 12 ranks, each one costing one Talent point.
A starship is the primary mode of transport for Shepard. The player can interact with other squad members, purchase new equipment, and travel across many planetary systems from the ship. While the game offers a lot of planets to explore, only a handful of them can be landed on and explored.
Some can be surveyed for quest-relevant and valuable resources. The player can either walk or use an all-terrain infantry fighting car called the M35 Mako to traverse a planet once they have landed. The majority of the main quests in the game are focused on on-foot combat.
However, there may be some sections that require the use of an M35 Mako. Secondary quests, on the other hand, require that the player explore uncharted areas free-roaming with their vehicle. You can find equipment items such as armor, weapon and ammunition upgrades around the environment, or you can buy them from settlement merchants.
Mass Effect System Requirements
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® XP with SP2 or Windows Vista*
- Processor: Intel P4 2.4 Ghz or faster / AMD 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 1.0 GB RAM or more (2.0 GB for Vista)
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible, ATI X1300 XT or greater (ATI X1300, X1300 Pro, X1600 Pro, Radeon 2600 HD, and HD 2400 are below minimum system requirements); NVidia GeForce 6800 or greater (7300, 7600 GS, 8500 are below minimum system requirements)
- Hard Drive: 12.0 GB or more free hard drive space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX®: 9.0c
How to download and install Mass Effect
- Click the button below to download Mass Effect. The Mass Effect download page will open.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After Mass Effect is downloaded, mount the file or burn it using software like PowerISO.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch it by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!