LEAGUE OF GENDERS PATCH 12.13 NOTICES – RELEASE DATE, NILAH
LoL Patch 12.13 has been sent to the PBE for its usual round of testing. This usually lasts about two weeks. Its patch notes reveal its release day along with new champing Nilah and Star Guardian skins.
Riot Games releases regular updates for its MOBA. This is why Riot Games’ patch schedule is important to keep track of the date and time of each update. The LoL patch 12.13 release date has been set for Wednesday, July 13. This is the day that all changes made during testing will hit live servers.
League of Legends Patch 12.13
Players can test out 6 new skins on the PBE: Star Guardian Nilah Star Guardian Ekko Star Guardian Ekko Prestige Edition Star Guardian Kai’Sa Star Guardian Sona Star Guardian Sona Star Guardian Sona Star Guardian Fiddlesticks Star Nemesis Fiddlesticks (1350RP)
LoL 12.13 maintenance is announced closer to launch. It usually takes around 3 hours to deploy patches across different regions. You can check our League of Legends server status article to stay informed about any downtime due to patch deployments or other reasons.
Nilah, The Joy Unbound
League 12.13 introduces Nilah the Joy Unbound as the MOBA’s newest champion, and first-ever meleeboth laner. Take a look at her stats, and abilities as seen by Surrender at. These are subject to change during the testing cycle.
- Base HP: 590
- HP5: 4
- HP Per Level: 101
- HP Regen Per Level: 0.18
- Base Mana: 350
- Mana per Level: 35
- Base MR 32
- MR Per Level: 2.05
- Base AD: 58
- AD Per Level: 2
- Base Armor: 30
- Armor Per Level: 4.2
- Base Move Speed: 340
- Attack Speed Per Level: 3
- Attack Range: 225
Joy Unending Passive:
- Nilah increases the healing and shielding capabilities of allies nearby. Allies who heal or shield Nilah receive a bonus healing or shield. An allied champion who heals or shields Nilah receives a bonus shield or heal.When Nilah hits an enemy minion last time, she and her closest ally champion will share the usual amount of experience plus half the experience that would have been lost because of sharing.
Formless Blade Q:
- Active: Nilah’s Formless Blade strikes in line and damages all enemies. Hitting an enemy briefly will increase Nilah’s attack range, attack speed, and empower her basic attack. This causes them to splash in the cone and do additional damage.
- Passive: Damage and abilities against champions are ignored if they don’t have any armor. Instead, Nilah is healed for a portion of the damage. This effect is correlated with crit chance, and converts excess healing into a shield.
Jubilant Veil (W):
- Nilah is temporarily encased in a Jubilant Veil. She gains bonus move speed and reduces magic damage.Touching an ally champion will also hide them in the veil, but for a shorter time.
- Slipstream allows Nilah to sprint through a target unit. She travels a fixed distance each time and damages all enemies she encounters. She can hold up to two charges at once.Slipstream: Cast Formless Blade to draw a wave in your direction, dealing damage after a short delay and giving Formless Blade an enhanced basic attack effect.
- Nilah unleashes a powerful surge, whiplashes an area around her, and then pulls in her enemies toward the center with a final burst.Apotheosis heals Nilah to reduce damage and converts any healing into a shield. This effect is available to all nearby allies and scales with crit chance.
Sivir’s redesign will go live on League 12.13 PBE. This will bring a lot of changes to the champion’s abilities. While it’s being tested, you can expect the numbers to fluctuate a bit.
Our first glimpse at the League 12.13 preview also shows the champions that will be affected by the changes. A 12.12 micropatch, which will include a variety of tweaks, will be available before it goes live.
League of Legends patch 12.13 begins with another set of changes that target Master Yi. We’ll be adding more changes over the coming weeks. Keep checking our blog to see who will receive buffs or nerfs.
LoL 12.13 Champion Balance changes
Bel’Veth – Nerfed
- From 105, HP per level has fallen to 99
- AD per level has fallen to 1.7 after 2
Royal Maelstrom E (E):
- Cooldown increased from 22/20/18/16/14 to 22/20.5/19/17.5/16 second
- Lifesteal has been reduced to 20% starting 20/22/24/26/28%
Endless Bank (R):
- True Form bonus health bonus AD rate decreased to 120%, from 165%
Caitlyn – Changed
- AD ratio has increased to 60-110% from 50-100%/li>
Yordle Snap Trap W:
- The damage was reduced to 40/85/130/175/220 (+40/50/60/70/80%) from 60/105/150/195/240 (+40/55/70/85/100%)
Corki – Modified
Gatling Gun (E):
- From 10% to 15%, the AD ratio per tick has increased to 15%
Missile Barrrage (R)
- From 90/125/160/195/230, damage was reduced to 80/115/150/185/220.
- The AP ratio has fallen to 12% from 20%
Fiddlesticks – Buffed
- Fear duration increased from 1.25/1.5/1.75/2/2.25 to 1.25/1.5/1.75/2/2.25
- From 125-325 +45%, damage per second has increased to 150-350 +50% from 125-325
Galio – Buffed
Winds of War Q:
- From 2% +.66% for 100 AP, the damage over time has increased to 2.5% +.1% per 100 A.P.
Gwen – Modified
- From 0.11, HP regen growth was 0.18
- From 9-21, the base damage per snip has increased to 10-26
- Final snip damage rose to 60/80/100/120/140 (+35% APR) from 60/75/90/105/120 (+35% APR)
- True damage to the center has been reduced by 75% from 100%
- Minion damage has fallen to 75%, from 100%
- New: Minions now executed below 20%
Hallowed mist (W) :
- From 5 seconds, the duration has been reduced to 4 seconds
- Bonus resistances have been increased to 17/19/21/23/25 (+7%), from 12/14/16/18/20 (+5%).
Skip n Slash (E),
- Cooldown increased from 13/12/11/10/9 to 13/12.5/12/11.5/11 second
- From 10 (+5% AP), bonus magic damage has been increased to 15 (20% APT)
- CDR has been changed to 25/35/45/55/65%, from 50%
- Increased bonus range to 75, from 50
- From 30/55/80 (+8%), the needle damage was increased to 35/65/95 (+9%)
- A 1.5 second cooldown is now available
- You don’t have to fight between casts anymore
Karthus – Buffed
- From 101, HP per level has increased to 110
- From 18 to 21, base armor has been increased to 21
Katarina – Buffed
- From 55/66/77/88%, the AP ratio has increased to 65/75/85/95%
Bouncing Blade Q:
- Damage increased to 80/110/140/170/200 (+35% APR) from 75/105/135/165/195 (-30% AP).
Death Lotus R:
- Increased physical damage
- From 28/33/38%, the on-hit modifier was increased to 30%/35/40%
Leona – Buffed
- From 25-44, damage increased to 35-188 and 35-188
Master Yi – Changed
- Cooldown has been reduced to 9 seconds, from 28 seconds
- Increased mana cost to 40 + 66% maximum mana per second, from 50
- Tenacity is no longer a gift
- After channeling, for 0.5 seconds, he takes 90% less damage. This decreases to 60/62.5/65/67.5/70% within the first 0.5 second.
Olaf – Changed
- HP5 dropped to 6.5 from 8.
- The growth rate of HP regen decreased to 0.12, from 0.08.
Berserker Rage (Passive):
- Maximal attack speed at 60-100% has been increased from 40-100
- Mana costs increased to 50/55/60/65/70, from 40/45/50/55/60
Senna – Changed
- From 560, the base HP was 530.
Piercing Darkness Q:
- Base damage has been changed to 30/65/100/135/170, from 40/70/100/130/160
Last Embrace (W):
- The root duration was reduced to 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 second from 1.25/1.5/1.75/2/2.25 Sekunden
Seraphine – Nerfed
Stage Presence Passive:
- From 6-9%, the AP ratio per note has fallen to 6%
Beat Drop E (E):
- Slow duration dropped to 1.25 seconds, from 1.5 seconds
Shaco – Buffed
- Increased AD ratio to 20% from 15%
- From 40%, the AD ratio has been increased to 50%
Jack In the Box (W).
- Cooldown reduced to 15 seconds from 16
Tahm Kench – Nerfed
- From 109/li>, HP per level fell to 103
An Acquired taste (Passive):
- From 4%, the health ratio has fallen to 3%
Taliyah – Changed
- Mana costs have fallen to 55/50/65/60/75, from 60/65/70/75/80
- From 40/60/80/100/120, damage per rock rose to 45/65/85/105/125
- Monster bonus damage has been reduced to 25 from 30
- New: Boulder stuns monsters in 3 seconds
Vex – Modified
Mistral Bolt (Q):
- Cooldown has been reduced to 8/7/6/5/4 second from 9/8/7/6/5 Seconds
- The AP ratio rose from 60% to 70%
Wukong – Changed
Nimbus Strike E (E):
- Monster damage has been reduced to 120%, from 160%
Cyclone – R:
- Cooldown increased from 120/105/90 to 130/110/90
Yuumi – Nerfed
Bop ‘n’ Block (Passive).
- 50 bonus attack range no longer available
Zeri – Nerfed
Lightning Crash (R):
- From 1%, the bonus move speed per stack has been reduced to 0.5%
LoL 12.13 Items Balance Changes
- Spellblade damage increased to 125% base attack damage + 6% for Ranged-owners; target max health physical damage from 13% (9% for Rangd-owners); target max health physical damage from 12% (9%)
- Heal increased to 75% of damage from 6% (3% Ranged owners). Target max Health
- Mythic passive Armor & MR fell to 3% from 5%
League of Legends can be played for free on your PC.