HEARTS of IRON 4 CONSOLE COMMANDS AND CHEATS
Hearts of Iron4 is a great strategy game. However, even for World War II enthusiasts, it can be a little difficult to understand. Although trial and error and lots of guide-reading can help, Hearts of Iron4 console commands and cheats may give you more flexibility if things aren’t going your way.
HOI4 console commands and cheats can be handy if you are looking for spontaneous situations.
What would happen if there was a civil war that broke out in the middle of D-Day? Or if someone started nuking every province without warning? Although the latter answer is likely more apparent than the former, you can still get the gist: They’re great tools when you’re in a tight spot.
HOI4 Console Cheats and Commands
It is straightforward to access HOI 4 console commands and cheats. To bring up the console, you must press the tilde key () while playing in-game. You can then select from the following list and type.
These will not be available for an ironman or multiplayer matches. The amounts, tags and ids from the following list should be entered into the console without brackets. These are some good Hearts of Iron IV console commands and cheats.
- tdebug – Enables you to debug information such as nation tags and IDs
- cp (amount). Grants a specified amount of Command Power
- st (amount). – Grants a specified amount of stability
- ws (amount). – Grants a specified amount of War Support
- Allowtraits – Enables the free assignment of general traits
- Gain_xp (amount). – Gives a specified amount of experience to a selected character.
- Gain_xp (trait). – Grants a specified trait to a selected character
- XP (amount). – Grants player air, navy, or army experience
- white peace (country tags). – Grants white peace to certain countries’
- instant construction – Builds projects instantly, including ships
- debug_nuking: Allows you to nuke every province, regardless of its conditions
Event (event ID) (Target Country Tag). – Executes the specified event
- Annexe (Country Tag). – Annexes specific country
- Grants player specified human resources (amount).
- Fuel (amount) – Grants player specified Fuel quantity
- nu (number). – Grants player specified National Unity amount
- nuke (number). – Grants player specified Nukes amount
- research_on_icon_click – Enables research of technology when clicking on its icon in the tech tree
set owner (country tag), (state ID) – Sets the specified state owner
- civil war – (ideology) (target Country Tag) – This is the beginning of a Civil War
- set_ruling_party (ideology Group) – Designates a party to be the ruling party.
- It – Instantly trains divisions, ships and other units
- Resistance (amount) – Increases resistance in a province by a specified amount
- Compliance (amount) – Increases compliance in a province by a specified amount
- deleteallunits (country tag ) – Deletes all units in the country
- Focus.checks: Get rid of National Focus requirements
- Focus.AutoComplete: Instantly completes National Focus
You now have the tools to navigate World War II using HoI IV. Also, check out our guides that cover console commands in Crusader Kings and Imperator: Rome.