Another Indie has reported Hazel Sky, a third individual experience game by Coffee Addict Studio.
The game follows Shane, a juvenile architect that has been sent to a strange island to pass the preliminary all designers face toward the finish of their preparation. Shane should utilize his abilities to fix all way of flying contraptions, or face expulsion from society.
Hazel Sky is a sincere experience about a youthful specialist confronting his fate and his wants.
Sent to an island a long way from home in the flying city of Gideon, Shane must pass the preliminaries and return as an Engineer or face expulsion. Associated by means of radio, Shane and individual learner engineer, Erin initiate an illegal relationship. A kinship that will change the way Shane sees the world.
The Trials are a definitive test that each Engineer must take before playing the regarded job. For Shane, the preliminaries are his predetermination, yet fate and want once in a while adjust and, in a world, isolated between respected specialists and censured craftsmen, Shane winds up torn. The preliminaries, occasions in Gideon, and a far-fetched sentiment recount to the clashing story of affection, aspiration, and a general public on the very edge of something new.
- Repair and build an assortment of incredibly flying machines
- Jump, climb, swing, and slide your through the trials
- Discover the fates of those who faced the trials before you. And those who failed.
- Take to the skies in ramshackle flying machines
- Find peace and tranquility in the gorgeous world
- Explore and find hidden truths and fascinating insights into the people of Gideon