Dungeon Defenders Free Game For Windows Update April 2022
About Dungeon Defenders
Trendy Entertainment has developed Dungeon Defenders, a multiplayer videogame that combines tower defense and action role-playing games. One to four players can work together to defend one or more Eternia Crystals against being destroyed by waves.
These enemies include goblins and orcs, as well as kobolds and ogres. There are five waves in the game. Some levels have challenges. You can use melee or ranged attacks to defeat enemies or create, maintain, and upgrade towers that protect crystals.
Players have indefinite time to review the level’s map before a wave, determine where monsters are coming from, the type of monsters they are, place traps or defend the area, and manage their equipment.
Dungeon Defenders System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1 GHz Dual-Core CPU
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics Card with Shader Model 3 support, 256 MB video memory
- Storage: 2GB
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2Ghz Dual-Core CPU
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics Card with Shader Model 3 support, 512 MB video memory
- Storage: 2GB
How to download and install Dungeon Defenders
- Click the button below to download. The Dungeon Defenders download page will open.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download, you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After Dungeon Defenders finishes downloading, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!