Destiny 2 Hotfix 126.96.36.199 and Destiny2 Trials Labs Revealed
Destiny 2 received one of the first hotfixes patches after the Season of the Lost update, which was launched at the beginning of September. Hotfix 188.8.131.52 for Destiny 2 addresses the Trials of Osiris content and some Crucible PvP problems. Many players had difficulty obtaining the Ager’s Scepter which is the latest exotic available to them after completing the Season of the Lost weekly challenges. The new patch should have resolved any issues with weekly quests.
This is the main reason Bungie’s servers were put into maintenance. But there is more. Bungie’s developers revealed this week that they will be bringing back First Trial Labs. Players can queue up to play in a new Trials Labs mode. This allows them to try out new PvP rules.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 3.0.3
TRIALS OF OSIRIS
- Special ammo no longer refreshes upon resurrection
- Saint-14 gears are available with an added hold for purchase functionality in order to avoid accidental purchases.
- Weapons that were obtained from the Trials of Osiris Reputation Rank Reward track, Saint-14, will now have their Masterwork Slots activated.
- To indicate that their matchmaking preferences are skill-oriented, an additional tooltip was added to the Glory and Elimination playlists.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from completing Wayfinder’s Voyage I, if Petra didn’t appear after interfacing with the compass.
- Fixed an issue that Tracing the Stars II quest couldn’t be completed if Atlas Skews had been picked up prior to picking up the quest.
- Fixed an issue in which the Proving Grounds strike wouldn’t appear on Nessus for players if it wasn’t unlocked before Season of the Lost.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Grandmaster Nightfalls and Raids now offer adept weapon mods for impact, charge time, blast radius, and projectile speed.
- Telesto also fixed another problem.
- Telesco bolts are no longer capable of generating power orbs when they are struck with a Proximity Explosive Knife.
- A combination of armor mods could have caused a crash.
You can take a look at Destiny 2 hotfix 3.0.3. Then browse the hotfix.
Destiny 2 Trials Labs
Bungie’s first Trials Labs feature is used to gather better test information for future updates. Trial Labs are a weekend event that Bungie hosts. Players can participate in the targeted tests when they go live.
The Trials of Osiris will be replaced by the Trials Labs Capture Zone game mode during the week. These are the rules for Trials Labs: Capture Zone mode.
- A capture zone is activated 30 seconds after the round begins. This zone can be captured by players to win the round or eliminate the opposing team as normal.
- Each capture zone has a waypoint starting at the round start. It also includes a countdown timer so that everyone knows exactly when it will be.
- The capture zone begins in the middle and moves around each round.
- The team that just lost is awarded the advantaged spawning location.
Double Trials of Osiris rank points can be earned for every match. The Steam News section contains a link to the Destiny 2 Trials Labs webpage.