Counter-Strike: Source Download for Android & IOS
Counter-Strike Source is a remake using the Source game engine. Playing a map is about achieving the map’s objectives: Defusing the bomb, saving all hostages, or killing the entire opposition team. The ultimate goal is to win more rounds against the opposing team. Players are not allowed to respawn after being killed. However, this will depend on the server they play on. Counter-Strike is different from other first-person shooter video games in that players can re-spawn immediately or after a brief delay. Moving while shooting can dramatically reduce accuracy. Holding the trigger down to continue shooting produces extreme recoil. Weaponry can cause severe damage depending on the exact location of the hits. Head hits are the most deadly, while shots that contact other parts of the body result in less injury. The distance and the protection worn by the target can also affect the severity of the damage.
How to download and install On Mobile
- Click the button below to download. You will be taken to the download page.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download, you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After downloading is done, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!