Call of Duty Warzone Update – Patch notes
Raven’s Weekly Updates to Call Of Duty Warzone have a number of significant changes to the game modes and weapons. There has also been a playlist changer. This means that popular 50 v 50 Clash is no longer available in the game.
Warzone patch notes: Which Modes have changed in Warzone?
One week into Iron Trials’84, changes were made to increase the rewards for high ranking players and make Gulag more fair.
Iron Trials ’84- Purchase Stations
For higher-tier players who have enough cash, a Specialist Token was added to Buy Stations. This will only be available to the top-level players. It should therefore be very rare. Raven stated that they saw an opportunity to reward these players with additional impactful outlets to their hard earned resources.
Supply Run Discounts are 50% for all items except Team Redeploy (100%), Loadout Drop Marker (10%), and the new Specialist Token (10%) The Hardline Perk offers 25% off all items, except Self Revive (20%), Loadout Drop Marker (10) and the new Specialist Token (20%).
Iron Trials ’84 Contracts
The contract cash rewards per player have been decreased. Multiplier values remain the same.
- Recon – $1300 to $1,100
- Scavenger – $2,500 to $1,600
- Bounty – $3,800 to $2,500
- Supply Run – $1300 to $1200
Iron Trials ’84 Gulag
All Tactical Rifles (except the RPD), and Light Machine Guns (except for the RPD) have been removed form Gulag loadouts.
Iron Trials ’84 Melee
Weapons can no longer do more than 120 damage per melee hit.
Loot from Iron Trials ’84
- Drop rates for Self Revive, Gas Mask and Armor Satchel have been reduced
- Attachments to Ground Loot XM4(BOCW) have been updated
- Ground Loot Bullfrog attachments (BOCW) have been updated
Warzone patch notes: Which weapons have been modified?
Submachine Gun – Shotgun Bravo
- Maximum Damage Range reduced from 4.5 to 3.0 meters
- Second damage range decreased from 8.1 meters to 5.5 metres
- Third damage range decreased from 13.2 meters to 9.9 metres
Bullfrog Submachine Gun
- ADS Speed has fallen by 9%
- Movement speed decreased by 1%
- ADS Movement Speed has decreased by 2%
Warzone Patch Notes – Which attachments have been modified?
- 19.7″ Takedown- Horizontal Recoil Control increased by 8% to9%
- 19.7″ Ranger-Vertical Recoil Control increased from 8 to 9 %
- 15.5″ Contour- Horizontal Recoil Control increased by 4% to 5.5%, and Vertical Recoil Control increased by 4% to 5.5%
- 15 inch CMV Mil-Spec: Horizontal Recoil Control increased by 8% to 9.9%, and Vertical Recoil Control rose from 8% a to 9%
- 18.2″ Takedown- Horizontal Recoil Control decreased by 11.1% to 10%
- 20″ Liberator – Vertical Recoil Control reduced from 11.1% to 10%
- 18.2″ VDV Reinforced. Horizontal Recoil Control decreased by 5.5% to 4.4%, and Vertical Recoil Control fell from 5.5% t0 4%
- 20″ Spetsnaz RPK Barrrel – Horizontal Recoil Control fell from 9% à 8%, and Vertical Recoil Control fell from 9% à 8.5%
- 13.7″ Takedown- Horizontal Recoil Control decreased by 11.3% to 10%
- 13.7″ Ranger-Vertical Recoil Control reduced from 11.3% to 10%
- 13.5″ Reinforced Heavy-Horntal Recoil Recoil Control Reduced from 5.5 to 4.4%
- 13.5″ Task Force – Horizontal Recoil Control fell from 9% – 8%, and Vertical Recoil Control fell from 9% – 8%